Tuesday, October 27, 2009


Today has turned into a fabulous day!

One of the best for me in a very long time.

I have found my neices!

When my sister died two years ago, we kind of lost touch with them.

They live in Texas with their father.

Well, I recently sent a package to them and their other mom called me!

I am so excited!!!!!

She was very kind and understands completely how much I want to keep in touch with them.

I feel as if a huge weight and load of guilt has been lifted from me.

I haven't wanted to interfere with their lives; I didn't want to bring more pain to them since they lost their mom... so, I've tried to keep a little distance from them.

So, with baby steps, I hope to re-intertwine our lives.

For me, this is a kind of a "holiday" day!


No comments:

Post a Comment